Batley Camera Club.

SteveC

Batley Camera Club.

#1 Post by SteveC »

Just to let you know .I was planning on joining again this year . Having just read the syllabus I see they have invited the Moron back to lecture on
how to disregard the safety in the community and put peoples lives at risk through going to events when there was a lock down to help prevent
the spread of a lethal virus .
The moron also gives Creedence to half brains by taking there pictures whilst wearing ski masks and carrying Guns and Knives , making them cool in the eyes of their peers
who are also brain dead's. You would think after last year Lecture, when the very next day a young lad was stabbed to death in Huddersfield that the members of Batley Camera club
would think ,hang on have we just played a part in this murder by supporting the Moron who is basically glorifying what they are doing. so Batley Camera Club will not be
getting any money from me to help in the Glorification of murder and violence . The rest of the year looks as though they are desperate for some thing to do as well.
Contrary to what I have said in the past where I hoped the Club would prosper I now hope it sinks without a trace .

Steve Crossley.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Batley Camera Club.

#2 Post by admin »

I think you should say what you really mean. :lol: :lol:

SteveC

Re: Batley Camera Club.

#3 Post by SteveC »

No I'm too shy. :oops: :oops: :oops: