Topaz - Support

Post here about Software, Equipment and General chat
admin
Site Admin

Topaz - Support

#1 Post by admin »

I have just had a reply from Topaz about Gigapixel and they want to know what I don`t like about the upgrade. :) They also sent me a link where I could download any version of the software I want so I have gone backwards a step, but I`m not sure now. :? :? The new version is very flat so it needs loads of processing and the older version doesn`t need much processing but it seems quite hard to reduce the contrast, so I don`t know what to do now. Choices choices. :? :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

SteveC

Re: Topaz - Support

#2 Post by SteveC »

That's most unlike you to be indecisive, can't you keep both copies, if not the time
you spend reprocessing and maybe not getting it just right, must be longer than
the time it takes with the older version, which you were very happy with. 8-) 8-) 8-)

admin
Site Admin

#3 Post by admin »

No I can`t keep both as one overwrites the other and then deletes all the previous program. :(

I will leave the older one installed for a while so that I get used to using it again and then make a decision later. :? I think my biggest problem is I don`t like change and to keep changing things so much that it alters my processing, frustrates the hell out of me. :(

SteveC

#4 Post by SteveC »

;) ;) ;)